Pair Of, Antique Gentleman's Club Chairs, Leather, Fireside, Seat, Edwardian
Our Stock # 18.7686
This is a pair of antique gentleman's club armchairs. An English, oak and leather fireside seat, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Wonderfully long of thigh for relaxed use
- Displays a desirable aged patina throughout
- Later, professionally dressed leather of high quality presents beautifully
- Select oak frame shows fine grain interest and dark hues
- Shaped top rail with carved foliate lozenge decoration to centre
- Short back rest accentuated with press stud trim border
- Sinuous, long arms with wonderfully figured oak a tactile treat
- Carved knees to front with stepped form and reeded detail
- Inviting chestnut hues to the leather seat coverings
- Traditionally stuffed, the cushions host a classic polo scene upholstery to the reverse
- In light vermillion, the fabric reverse shows polo players mounted on horseback
- Standing upon squat bun feet with a set of four brass castors to each corner
This is an appealing pair of antique gentleman's club chairs, with great colour and an inviting, deep profile. Graced with quality leather, the chairs can be reupholstered to individual taste. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 71cm (28'')
Max Depth: 83cm (32.75'')
Max Height: 77cm (30.25'')
Seat Width: 50cm (19.75'')
Seat Depth: 65cm (25.5'')
Seat Height: 43.5cm (17.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World