Pair Of Antique Fox Bookends, English, Brass, Decorative, Book Rest, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.9704
This is a pair of antique fox bookends. An English, brass decorative book rest, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Captivating character to these fine book ends
- Displaying a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Brass presents bright golden tonality throughout
- Wonderful fox heads with long, sharp snout and pointy ears
- Dressed with protective textured coverings to both book faces and undersides
This is a distinctive pair of antique fox bookends, with a striking golden appearance and superb character. Delivered ready for the home.
Fox 1 Width: 14cm (5.5'')
Fox 1 Depth: 17.5cm (7'')
Fox 1 Height: 16cm (6.25'')
Fox 2 Width: 14cm (5.5'')
Fox 2 Depth: 13cm (5'')
Fox 2 Height: 16cm (6.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World