Pair Of, Antique Ewers, Classical Taste, French, Bronze Spelter, Jug, Pitcher
Our Stock # 18.6147
This is a pair of antique ewers in classical taste. Two French, decorative bronze spelter water jugs or wine pitchers and dating to the late 19th century, circa 1890.
- Of impressive, highly decorated classical taste - perfect for fine dining
- Bronze spelter displays a desirable aged patina
- Resplendent with good, consistent colour throughout
- Sinuous, vine style handles with classical masks and motif
- Equatorial beading delineates the spout and stem of the body
- Concentric, tiered design with attractive decor to each band
- Cast net pattern to the broad spout, with profuse fleur-de-lys detail to the underside
- Continuation of classical form in the squat baluster stem and base
This is a fantastic pair of antique ewers and impressive in their strong, classical taste. Delivered ready for the home.
Max Width: 22.5cm (8.75'')
Max Depth: 14.5cm (5.75'')
Max Height: 48.5cm (19'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World