Pair of Antique, Conservatory Chairs, Oak, English, Bergere Armchairs Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5488
A classic pair of antique conservatory chairs in oak, English Bergere armchairs with loose cushions dating to the Edwardian period of the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Beautifully crafted in oak with good colour and graining
- Raised on magnificent stout turned legs to the front
- Appealing carved guilloche seat rail
- Crest rail beautifully carved with fruiting vines
- Deep seat enclosed with caning in good condition
- Long arm rests terminate in attractive oblique, carved grips
- Traditionally sprung stuff-over seat panels with brocade trim
- Feather filled loose cushions in good order
- Finished in a damask cloth in earthy pastel tones
An attractive and comfortable pair of antique chairs in good condition, solid joints and construction delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 75cm (29.5'')
Max Depth: 82cm (32.25'')
Max Height: 77cm (30.25'')
Seat Width: 50cm (19.75'')
Seat Depth: 56cm (22'')
Seat Height: 38cm (15'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.