Pair of Antique Chinese Elbow Chairs, Oriental, Carver, Armchair, Circa 1890
Our Stock # 11.3415
This is a pair of antique Chinese elbow chairs, Asian, oriental horseshoe carver armchairs dating to the late 19th century, circa 1890.
- A most pleasing pair of late 19th century Chinese armchairs
- Presented in good antique condition
- In attractive Chinese elm showing respectful wear to the aged finish and good colour
- With classic horseshoe, yoke arm configuration
- Delightfully dressed with original dark stained finish
- Generous in size offering a laid back seating style
- Rising from a well structured base
- Twin through-arm supports at the sides
- Fine raked & curved back splat
- Desirable detailing in the form of pierced cartouche at the rear
- Serpentine sweep to the upper and lower front rails
- Of quality craftsmanship with attractive proportions
A simply lovely pair of antique Chinese elbow chairs to be welcomed into any location. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 62cm (24.5'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 86cm (33.75'')
Seat Height: 49cm (19.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World