Pair of Antique Chinese Demi-Lune Tables, 19th Century, Circa 1850
Our Stock #11.3149
This is an interesting pair of antique, Chinese, demi-lune tables presented in good antique condition and dating to the mid 19th century, circa 1850.
- A pair of oriental demi-lune side tables
- Offering the opportunity to be used together as a centre table
- With desirable earthy red painted finish displaying well
- Quality pierced frieze scroll work in gilt finish framed by an ebonised border
- Relief carved foliate detailing with gilded finish
- Standing over gently tapered legs terminating in a block foot
A versatile pair of oriental, antique 'D' end tables in good condition. Solid joints and construction delivered waxed, polished & ready for the home.
Max Width: 121cm (47.75'')
Max Depth: 60cm (23.5'')
Max Height: 83cm (32.75'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.