Pair of Antique Chairs, Upholstered, Victorian, English, Walnut, Side Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5158
This is a pair of antique chairs, upholstered, Victorian, English walnut, side chairs dating to circa 1880.
- Attractive honey tones to the English walnut
- Highlighted with contrasting colour to flutes, ring turns and backrest rails
- Desirable aged patina and modest proportions
- Subtle bow-front seat rails
- Traditionally filled, stuff over seat pads
- Blush cloth in serviceable condition would benefit from recovering
- Oblique, swept, turned and tapered front legs
- One featuring a turned front stretcher
- Box stretcher, double sided for added strength
A super pair of period antique bedroom, hall or side chairs. Solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 43cm (17'')
Max Depth: 43cm (17'')
Max Height: 87cm (34.25'')
Seat Width: 43cm (17'')
Seat Depth: 35.5cm (14'')
Seat Height: 47cm (18.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World