Pair of Antique Chairs, Upholstered, Victorian, English, Walnut, Side Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5158
This is a pair of antique chairs, upholstered, Victorian, English walnut, side chairs dating to circa 1880.
- Attractive honey tones to the English walnut
- Highlighted with contrasting colour to flutes, ring turns and backrest rails
- Desirable aged patina and modest proportions
- Subtle bow-front seat rails
- Traditionally filled, stuff over seat pads
- Blush cloth in serviceable condition would benefit from recovering
- Oblique, swept, turned and tapered front legs
- One featuring a turned front stretcher
- Box stretcher, double sided for added strength
A super pair of period antique bedroom, hall or side chairs. Solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 43cm (17'')
Max Depth: 43cm (17'')
Max Height: 87cm (34.25'')
Seat Width: 43cm (17'')
Seat Depth: 35.5cm (14'')
Seat Height: 47cm (18.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.