Pair of Antique Chairs, English, Victorian, Dining, Side, Mahogany, Circa 1840
Our Stock # 18.5157
This is an antique pair of dining chairs. English early Victorian, mahogany framed dating to the early 19th century circa 1840.
- Generous stocks of mahogany displaying deep, rich tones
- Grain interest and a desirable aged patina in the lustrous wax polished finish
- Humped crest rail and pinched waist with sinuous lines
- Padded splat for added comfort
- Show back finish with matching brocade trim
- Cabriole legs, serpentine seat rail and swept rear legs
- Standing upon blocked scroll feet
- Well sprung and traditionally stuffed offering a comfortable seat
- Stuff over finish with matching brocade trim
Soft velour cloth in good serviceable order - some marks consistent with careful use as seen in images
A comfortable pair of period chairs. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 48cm (19'')
Max Depth: 55cm (21.75'')
Max Height: 90.5cm (35.75'')
Seat Width: 46cm (18'')
Seat Depth: 43cm (17'')
Seat Height: 48cm (19'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World