Pair of Antique Chairs, Georgian, Fruitwood, Dining, Chippendale, Circa 1780
Our Stock # 18.5227
This is a pair of antique chairs, English, late Georgian fruitwood dining chairs in the Chippendale taste, dating to circa 1780.
- Attractive pair of dining chairs, stable and comfortable
- Delightful colour to the fruitwood with a wax polished finish
- Of quality craftsmanship, in good proportion with a desirable aged patina
Traditionally stuffed seat pads finished in a pale needlepoint cloth
- Shaped crest rail featuring scrolled, oblique ears
- Well executed, Chippendale-esque baluster pierced splat
- Raised on square section legs featuring classic chamfered inner corners
- United by a box stretcher for added strength
A super pair of antique chairs of classic Georgian form. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 53cm (20.75'')
Max Depth: 45.75cm (18'')
Max Height: 98cm (38.5'')
Seat Width: 53cm (20.75'')
Seat Depth: 37cm (14.5'')
Seat Height: 46cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World