Pair of Antique Chairs, Edwardian, Ebonised, Side, Early 20th Century, C.1910
Our Stock # 18.6010
This is a pair of antique chairs. An English, Edwardian pair of ebonised side chairs dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Deep, rich ebonised hues with consistent colour throughout
- Of classic form with a desirable aged patina
- Raked backs for comfort with a scrolled crest rail
- Five, ball-turned spindles over lower rail
- Taught cane seat in original, undamaged condition
- Ball feet at the front with gently swept legs to the rear, braced by a box stretchers
This charming pair of antique chairs display rich tones. Solid construction and delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 42cm (16.5'')
Max Depth: 42cm (16.5'')
Max Height: 84.5cm (33.25'')
Seat Base Width: 42cm (16.5'')
Seat Base Depth: 36.5cm (14.25'')
Seat Base Height: 43.5cm (17.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World