Pair of Antique Chairs, After Hepplewhite, Georgian c.1780
Our Stock # LFA-1612
This is a pair of antique chairs after Hepplewhite dating to the late Georgian period circa 1780.
- Superb proportions and classic late Georgian, Hepplewhite influenced styling
- Mahogany with good grain and desirable aged patina
- Solid and stable with box stretchers
- Fluted, tapered square section front legs
- Swept rear legs with chamfered inner corners
- Gently curved stiles rising into 'camel' crest rail
- Fanned back splat, pierced and carved
- Traditionally stuffed, drop in seat pads
- Covered in a bottle green fabric but easily recovered
A desirable pair of chairs. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 53.5cm (21'')
Max Depth: 48.5cm (19'')
Max Height: 91.5cm (36'')
Seat Width: 48.5cm (19'')
Seat Depth: 38cm (15'')
Seat Height: 46cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured.
Excluding: Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Jersey & Guernsey and remote areas – please let us know your post code to confirm.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
USA & Canada
We apologise we can not ship to Russia at this time but you are welcome to arrange your own courier service. We will support you with any details required.
Rest of the World
Please let us know your country and area code and we will find the most competitve rate for you