Pair of Antique Chairs, After Hepplewhite, Georgian c.1780
Our Stock # LFA-1612
This is a pair of antique chairs after Hepplewhite dating to the late Georgian period circa 1780.
- Superb proportions and classic late Georgian, Hepplewhite influenced styling
- Mahogany with good grain and desirable aged patina
- Solid and stable with box stretchers
- Fluted, tapered square section front legs
- Swept rear legs with chamfered inner corners
- Gently curved stiles rising into 'camel' crest rail
- Fanned back splat, pierced and carved
- Traditionally stuffed, drop in seat pads
- Covered in a bottle green fabric but easily recovered
A desirable pair of chairs. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 53.5cm (21'')
Max Depth: 48.5cm (19'')
Max Height: 91.5cm (36'')
Seat Width: 48.5cm (19'')
Seat Depth: 38cm (15'')
Seat Height: 46cm (18'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.