Pair of, Antique Carved Figures, Oriental, Jade, Bird of Paradise, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.7041
This is pair of antique carved figures. An Oriental, jade study of birds of paradise sat upon a woodland outcrop, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Elegant decorative appeal
- Displaying a desirable aged patina - free of cracks or marks
- Striking jade expertly hand-carved to a fine translucence
- Beautifully verdant green palette a real highlight of the pair
- Each bird with rakish carved head and long, flowing tail feathers
- Standing proud atop a woodland outcrop
- Decorated with bold, expressive foliate motif
This is a fascinating pair of antique carved figures, with a wonderful translucent jade allowing the light to shine through at the finely carved edges. An eye-catching study, sure to add a decorative touch to any room. Delivered polished and ready to behold.
First Bird Width: 7cm (2.75'')
First Bird Depth: 4cm (1.5'')
First Bird Height: 23.5cm (9.25'')
Second Bird Width: 6.5cm (2.5'')
Second Bird Depth: 3.5cm (1.5'')
Second Bird Height: 23.5cm (9.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World