Pair Of, Antique Candelabra, English, Glass, Candle Stand, Victorian, Circa 1890
Our Stock # 18.7170
This is a pair of antique candelabra. An English, amber glass four branch table lustre or candle stand, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1890.
- Stunning colour invites the eyes
- Displaying a desirable aged patina - glass in good order
- Striking amber glass of superb clarity, offering an attractive golden appearance
- The glass remarkably free of marks and in excellent condition
- Dressed with quality, chocolate brown hanging tassels
- Arranged as a central candle holder above a quartet of branches
- Removable sconces decorated with diamond pattern cut glass
- Faceted drop pendants linked by small brass loops
- Raised upon a glass baluster stem over a circular base decorated with brooch motif
This is an appealing pair of antique candelabra with beautiful golden hues and copious decorative appeal. Sure to light up any room, the pair delivered polished and ready to display.
First Candelabra Width: 19.5cm (7.75'')
First Candelabra Depth: 19.5cm (7.75'')
First Candelabra Height: 42cm (16.5'')
Second Candelabra Width: 19.5cm (7.75'')
Second Candelabra Depth: 19.5cm (7.75'')
Second Candelabra Height: 41cm (16.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World