Pair Of Antique Art Nouveau Flower Vases, French, Frosted Glass, After Lalique
Our Stock # 18.9643
This is a pair of antique Art Nouveau flower vases. A French, frosted glass decorative urn in the manner of Lalique, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1920.
- Wonderfully evocative vases with an attractive appearance
- Displaying a desirable aged patina throughout
- Thick, quality glass with frosted and clear finishes
- Substantial in the hand with a weight of 2.99kg and 2.8kg respectively (6.59 lb & 6.17 lb)
- Distinctive octagonal rim with pleasingly stout collars
- Each corner adorned with a female figure in various poses and dress
- Ridged panels in clear finish add pattern interest
- Unmarked as such, but the frosted glass and female figures redolent of Lalique
This is a delightful pair of antique Art Nouveau flower vases, with an attractive, classic appearance. Delivered ready for display.
Max Width: 15.5cm (6'')
Max Depth: 15.5cm (6'')
Max Height: 24cm (9.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World