Pair of Antique Armchairs, English Oak Edwardian Jacobean Revival Chairs c.1910
Our Stock # 18.5299
This is a pair of antique armchairs of larger proportions, English, oak framed, Edwardian in the Jacobean taste dating to circa 1910.
- Beautifully crafted and finished to a high standard
- Oak framed with turned front legs and arm rest pillars
- Legs joined by a shaped stretcher and standing upon bun feet to the fore
- Raked backrest offering a comfortable seat
- Complimented by padded armrests and a well sprung seat
- Traditionally stuffed, upholstered in a forest green quality cloth
- Finished with a rope brocade, brass studs and contrasting tasselled fringe
A fine pair of antique armchairs with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 66cm (26'')
Max Depth: 66cm (26'')
Max Height: 101.5cm (40'')
Seat Width: 51cm (20'')
Seat Depth: 48cm (19'')
Seat Height: 45.75cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World