Pair of Antique Armchairs, English, Edwardian, Deep, Club Chairs, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5509
This is a pair of antique armchairs. English, Edwardian, deep club chairs dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Classic proportions offering a broad and comfortable seat
- Historically, professionally upholstered in quality cloth loose covers
- Minor wear commensurate with careful use, easily recovered to suit any décor
- Loose cushions for added comfort
- Riding on castors all round
- Featuring dish scrolled arm terminals
A large and comfortable pair of antique armchairs. Solid joints and construction, delivered ready for the home or recovering
Max Width: 88cm (34.75'')
Max Depth: 101.5cm (40'')
Max Height: 73.5cm (29'')
Seat Width: 52cm (20.5'')
Seat Depth: 61cm (24'')
Seat Height: 48cm (19'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World