Pair of Antique Armchairs, Arts & Crafts, Liberty-esque, Oak, Carver, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5178
This is a pair of antique armchairs, English, Arts & Crafts, Liberty-esque, Edwardian, oak carver chairs dating to circa 1910.
- A very fine pair of Arts & Crafts armchairs
- In quality stocks of English oak displaying grain interest throughout
- Liberty-esque and of top quality craftsmanship, displaying original stamps
- High backs with forward facing scrolled ears
- Broad crest rail decorated with stylised floral lozenge
- A suite of four oak lathes in good proportion
- Comfortable armrests feature rounded grips supported on shaped risers
- Traditionally stuffed, drop in seat pads, easy to recover to suit any décor
- Deep seat rails rise from attractive turned front legs and swept rears
A fabulous pair of chairs evocative of the movement. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 59cm (23.25'')
Max Depth: 50.75cm (20'')
Max Height: 114cm (45'')
Seat Width: 43cm (17'')
Seat Depth: 39cm (15.25'')
Seat Height: 48.25cm (19'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World