Pair of Antique Armchairs, Arts & Crafts, Liberty-esque, Oak, Carver, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5178
This is a pair of antique armchairs, English, Arts & Crafts, Liberty-esque, Edwardian, oak carver chairs dating to circa 1910.
- A very fine pair of Arts & Crafts armchairs
- In quality stocks of English oak displaying grain interest throughout
- Liberty-esque and of top quality craftsmanship, displaying original stamps
- High backs with forward facing scrolled ears
- Broad crest rail decorated with stylised floral lozenge
- A suite of four oak lathes in good proportion
- Comfortable armrests feature rounded grips supported on shaped risers
- Traditionally stuffed, drop in seat pads, easy to recover to suit any décor
- Deep seat rails rise from attractive turned front legs and swept rears
A fabulous pair of chairs evocative of the movement. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 59cm (23.25'')
Max Depth: 50.75cm (20'')
Max Height: 114cm (45'')
Seat Width: 43cm (17'')
Seat Depth: 39cm (15.25'')
Seat Height: 48.25cm (19'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.