Mid-Century Pine Side Table, French Provincial Country Kitchen Taste Mid C20th
Our Stock # 18.5093
This is a mid-century pine side table in the 19th century French provincial country kitchen taste dating to the mid 20th century.
- Of quality craftsmanship and of substantial weight
- Beautifully aged pine displaying desirable aged wear
- Appealing honey tones in the wax polished finish
- Two plank top with edge moulding and corner detailing
- Single, dovetailed frieze drawer dressed with turned pull
- Raised on stout, ring turned legs united by attractive 'X' frame stretcher
- Traditionally pegged joints and peg located top
A delightful table with charm and character. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 95cm (37.5'')
Max Depth: 55cm (21.75'')
Max Height: 71cm (28'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.