Mid-Century Glazed Bookcase Cabinet, Georgian Taste
Our Stock # LFA-1524
This is a bespoke mahogany bookcase cabinet in the Georgian taste.
- Raised on a continuos plinth with moulding finish
- Two door lower cabinet
- Field panels with carved clam shell appliqu̩
- Reeded quarter column corner details
- Single removable shelf within
- Bevel edged glazed upper cabinet
- Typical 13 pane astragal design to doors
- Glazed side panels for optimum natural lighting
- A pair of adjustable shelves within
- Classic moulded plinth and pediment
- Quality mahogany with good colour and grain
- Working locks and keys
- Brass keyhole linings
A fine cabinet in good order. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 117cm (46'')
Max Depth: 47cm (18.5'')
Max Height: 223cm (87.75'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.