Mid-Century Dining Table, English, Elm, Four Seater, Centre, 20th Century
Our Stock # 11.2495
This is a mid-century pedestal dining table in English elm, a four seater centre table dating to the mid-late 20th century.
- Very well presented and wonderfully crafted in English elm
- The 3' 6" table top is hewn from just a pair of wide boards
- Stunning elm grain displayed in the wax polished finish
- Classic pedestal tri-form base with generous cabriole legs
- Stout baluster stem providing a stable platform
- A beautiful and versatile table offering comfortable seating for four
Overall a very desirable example in superb order throughout. Solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 108cm (42.5'')
Max Depth: 108cm (42.5'')
Max Height: 75cm (29.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.