Mid-Century Burr Walnut, Pie Crust Coffee Table
Our Stock # LFA-1523
This is a good quality mid-century coffee table in the high Victorian taste.
- An attractive narrow coffee table presented in excellent condition
- Displaying quality burr walnut top, classically 'book-matched'
- Raised on pad feet to elegant cabriole legs with carved detail at the knee
- Slender, serpentine apron in good proportion
- Top benefiting from a pie crust moulding edge detail
- A table offering superb practicality and perfect for display
- Useful height at just over 16" (42cm)
- Quality craftsmanship in choice materials
An attractive table with solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 106cm (41.75'')
Max Depth: 45cm (17.75'')
Max Height: 42cm (16.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.