Mid 20th Century Pair of French Open Armchairs, Louis XVI Taste, Leopard Skin
Our Stock # 18.5136
This is a mid 20th century pair of French open armchairs in the Louis XVI taste finished in a leopard skin cloth.
- Classic French, Louis XVI, form
- Attractive caramel tones to the solidly constructed frames
Finished in a leopard skin cloth, minor split to one (see pics) easily recovered
- Raised on turned, tapering, circular section legs
- Decorated with contrasting coloured flutes
- Rosette details to the seat rail unions
- Well upholstered seat pads offer a comfortable seat
- Upholstered, dished, ovoid backrests for added support
- Padded armrests rise on serpentine supports
- Finished with a brass studded trace
A good quality pair of chairs. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 58.5cm (23'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 96cm (37.75'')
Seat Width: 49cm (19.25'')
Seat Depth: 43cm (17'')
Seat Height: 48cm (19'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.