Mid 20th Century Pair of French Open Armchairs, Louis XVI Taste, Leopard Skin
Our Stock # 18.5136
This is a mid 20th century pair of French open armchairs in the Louis XVI taste finished in a leopard skin cloth.
- Classic French, Louis XVI, form
- Attractive caramel tones to the solidly constructed frames
Finished in a leopard skin cloth, minor split to one (see pics) easily recovered
- Raised on turned, tapering, circular section legs
- Decorated with contrasting coloured flutes
- Rosette details to the seat rail unions
- Well upholstered seat pads offer a comfortable seat
- Upholstered, dished, ovoid backrests for added support
- Padded armrests rise on serpentine supports
- Finished with a brass studded trace
A good quality pair of chairs. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 58.5cm (23'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 96cm (37.75'')
Seat Width: 49cm (19.25'')
Seat Depth: 43cm (17'')
Seat Height: 48cm (19'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World