Long Antique Meshwari Runner, Persian, Wool, Kilim, Hallway, Carpet, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.7238
This is a long antique Meshwari runner. A Persian, hand woven wool and kilim hallway carpet, dating to the late 19th century, circa 1900.
- Of traditional Kenareh size at 63cm x 257.5cm (24.75" x 101.5")
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in very good order
- Tightly hand woven with pile and Kilim in striking colour
- Comfortable underfoot feel ideal for the longer hallway
- Beautiful palette and copious decorations present an arresting image
- Long central panel in alternating diamond chase pattern with small flower head detail
- Tramline borders of diamond motif using the main colours to great effect
- Decorated kilim ends finished with tightly bound tassel strips
This is a superb antique Meshwari runner, with dashing colour and pattern. Set to enhance any hallway, delivered ready to be enjoyed.
Max Width: 63cm (24.75'')
Max Depth: 1cm (.5'')
Max Height: 257.5cm (101.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World