Late Victorian Antique Wing Back Armchair, c.1900
Our Stock # 12.1708
This is a late Victorian wing back armchair dating to the turn of the century c.1900.
- A large comfortable seat with loose feather filled cushion
- Well sprung and professionally upholstered
- Finished in a pale mustard, corded cloth ready to enjoy or ripe for recovering
- Raised on squat cabriole legs to the front with swept, square section to the rear
- United by a robust, ring turned 'H' stretcher in oak
- Solid and supportive frame featuring a deep, comfortable seat
- The well padded back rises to a humped crest rail with generous wings
A timeless chair ready to enjoy or ripe for recovering in a cloth to compliment any d̩cor. Solid joints and construction.
Max Width: 79cm (31'')
Max Depth: 86.5cm (34'')
Max Height: 115cm (45.25'')
Seat Width: 51cm (20'')
Seat Depth: 51cm (20'')
Seat Height: 43cm (17'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World