Late Victorian Antique Tallboy, 19th Century English Chest of Drawers c.1890
Our Stock # LFA-1693
This is a late Victorian, antique tallboy, a 19th century English chest of drawers dating to c.1890.
- Crafted in generous stocks of solid walnut in light honey tones
- Grain interest and consistent colour in a wax polished finish
- Voluminous storage in a fine looking chest of drawers
- Standing upon a continuous plinth base with upper moulding
- The top in good order with stepped edge moulding and skirting overhang for close wall placement
- Oak lined and dovetailed drawers arranged in a '2 over 3' configuration
- Drawer fronts decorated with twin rails of fluted horizontal delineation
- Dressed with the original solid brass drop handles over pierced geometric back plates
- Brass keyhole linings with working lock and key
- Graduated drawers with extremely generous bottom jumper, or cot, drawer
- Drawer depths from top to bottom: 19.5cm (7.75"), 25cm (9.75"), 28cm (11"), 34cm (13.5")
A fine piece in good original order. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 108.5cm (42.75'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 144cm (56.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World