Late Georgian Antique Press Cupboard, English, Oak, Housekeeper's Cabinet c.1780
Our Stock # 11.3446
This is a late Georgian antique press cupboard, an English oak housekeeper's cabinet dating to circa 1780.
- Attractive dark tones and desirable aged patina to the English oak
- Appealing panelled construction standing upon spurred bracket feet
- Large proportions offering voluminous storage
- Later hand carved initials and a date for the carving 'W.E.' & '1827'
- Large, twin field panel doors to the main cupboard
- Dressed with brass pulls and featuring the original iron lock and key
- Inside the space is divided into three by a pair of shelves
- Cupboard locates into a deep moulding on the lower stand
- Decorated with a row of five field panels
- Two drawers to the foot featuring a pair of brass swan neck handles to each
Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width (at crown moulding): 142cm (56'')
Width at Base: 140cm (55'')
Max Depth: 52cm (20.5'')
Max Height: 196cm (77.25'')
Internal Hanging Space (Shelves Removed): 146cm (57.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World