Late Georgian Antique Elbow Chair, English, Chippendale Overtones to Lower Frame
Our Stock # LFA-1386
This is a late Georgian antique elbow chair in mahogany, English with Chippendale overtones to the lower frame, c.1790-1800.
- Appealing northern country chair
- Classic broad, Georgian proportions
- Good colour and desirable patina to the antique mahogany
- Raised on square section legs, swept at the rear
- United by a double box stretcher for added strength
- Traditionally stuffed-drop in seat panel, easily recovered to suit any d̩cor
- Beautifully shaped half-elbow armrests
- Provincial, raked back for comfort with shaped crest rail
- Four graduated lathes between circular section stiles
Robust and solid joints, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 65cm (25.5'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 94cm (37'')
Seat Width: 57cm (22.5'')
Seat Depth: 46cm (18'')
Seat Height: 46cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured.
Excluding: Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Jersey & Guernsey and remote areas – please let us know your post code to confirm.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
USA & Canada
We apologise we can not ship to Russia at this time but you are welcome to arrange your own courier service. We will support you with any details required.
Rest of the World
Please let us know your country and area code and we will find the most competitve rate for you