Late Georgian Antique Chest Of Drawers, Mahogany, English, Commode c.1780
Our Stock # 10.1749
This is a Late Georgian, antique chest of drawers in mahogany. An English piece dating to c.1780.
- Superb colour and grain interest in the warm hues of the mahogany
- Arranged in the classic 2 over 3 configuration of graduated drawers
- Upper frieze decorated with a trio of ovular, inlaid motifs
- Over crossbanded ribbon delineated with boxwood and ebony stringing
- Front cabinet corners featuring fluted quarter columns in good proportion
- Each cock-beaded drawer dressed with solid brass swan neck handles
- Retaining the original brass lock and keyhole linings, key absent
- The chest raised on ogee bracket feet
A desirable example with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 125cm (49.25'')
Max Depth: 54cm (21.25'')
Max Height: 110cm (43.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World