Late 20th Century Japanese Cabinet, Soap Stone Decoration
Our Stock # LFA-1676
This is a fine quality, late 20th century, Japanese cabinet with soap stone decoration.
- After traditional designs, a top quality cabinet with beautiful decoration
- Bracketed, flared top with classic asymmetric design
- Two drawers over cupboard divided with a single shelf
- Raised on brass capped feet to a shaped apron
- Hand painted scenes of figures and flower and foliate detail
- Highlighted, borderedåÊand framed in gold
- Exceptional soap stone relief in figures applied to cupboard doors
Useful aperture added for use as a media cabinet. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 97cm (38.25'')
Max Depth: 38cm (15'')
Max Height: 80cm (31.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.