Late 20th Century Extending Dining Table in the Regency Taste
Our Stock # LFA-1679
This is a well made late 20th century extending dining table in the Regency taste.
- Classic 'D' ended mahogany dining table
- Good colour and grain interest with a waxed finish
- In good order with one mark as shown in the pictures but does not detract
- Raised on a pair of vase baluster columns decorated with helical reeding
- Over a tripod of swept cabriole legs terminating in brass hairy paw feet
- Riding upon robust solid brass castors
A classic dining table with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Length: 244cm (96'')
Min Length: 199cm (78.25'')
Max Width: 113cm (44.5'')
Max Height: 77cm (30.25'')
Extension Leaf: 45cm (17.75'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.