Large Vintage Serapi Rug, Indian, Woven, Hall, Lounge, Carpet, Mid 20th, C.1960
Our Stock # 18.7219
This is a large vintage Serapi rug. An Indian, quality woven hall or lounge carpet, dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1960.
- A large Qali sized rug at 277cm (109'') x 369cm (145.25'')
- Displays a desirable aged patina - light sun fade and small darker areas under close inspection
- Woven pile is of appreciable quality and in an attractive dyed colour palette
- Soft underfoot feel adds comfort to any room
- Cream ground hosting a pink lozenge medallion decorated with foliate motif
- The ground a melange of tightly arranged floral lattice patterns
- Broad tramline borders, the light green main band with a pair of smaller outer bands
- Finished with long, loose tassel trim to each end - in good order
This is a generously sized vintage Serapi rug. Appealing colour and large scale suitable for the grand entrance hall or living room. Delivered ready to be enjoyed.
Max Width: 277cm (109'')
Max Depth: 1cm (.5'')
Max Height: 369cm (145.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World