Large Vintage Museum Bench, English, Oak, Dining, Kitchen, Pew, Late 20th, 1980
Our Stock # 18.7330
This is a large vintage museum bench. An English, oak dining or kitchen pew, dating to the late 20th century, circa 1980.
- Appealing vintage form and of generous proportion at 6' wide
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order throughout
- Light English oak presents mellow blonde hues beneath its wax polish finish
- Showing fine grain interest with quarter-cut figuring to the concave shaped ends
- Usefully substantial and solid - originally supplied for commercial museum use
- Stout bench top with an attractive concave finish, rising to offer comfortable under thigh support
- Detailed mortise and tenon joints visible with bands of contrasting finish
- Standing upon a pair of shaped stile legs, gently splayed in appearance
This is a versatile large vintage museum bench, offering comfortable proportion for the dining table or within an institution. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready to enjoy.
Max Width: 43cm (17'')
Max Depth: 183cm (72'')
Max Height: 44cm (17.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World