Large Vintage Bench, English, Oak, Dining, Kitchen, Seat, Late 20th, Circa 1980
Our Stock # 18.7332
This is a large vintage bench. An English, oak dining or kitchen bench seat, dating to the late 20th century, circa 1980.
- Appealing form and of versatile proportion at 6' wide
- Displaying a desirable aged patina and in good original order throughout
- Light English oak with mellow blonde hues beneath a wax polish finish
- Presenting fine grain interest with quarter-cut figuring to ends
- Very substantial and solid - originally built for commercial museum use
- Thick bench top with an attractive concave finish, rising to offer leg support under thigh
- Attractive mortise and tenon joints with bands of contrasting finish
- Raised upon shaped stile legs with gently curved appearance
This is a generously sized vintage bench, offering comfortable proportions for the dining table or for public events. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready to enjoy.
Max Width: 43cm (17'')
Max Depth: 183cm (72'')
Max Height: 44cm (17.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World