Large William IV Antique Pedestal Sideboard in Mahogany c.1835
Our Stock # 13.0755
This is a large and handsome, William IV, pedestal sideboard dating to c.1835.
- Desirable grain detail in a quality mahogany with good colour
- Highly polished, lustrous finish
- Solid up-stand with geometric carving end detail
- Well executed central carved garland
- Pair of robust pedestals with 4cm (1.5") thick field panel doors
- Turned pulls and secret door catches inside pedestals
- Central broad drawer, dovetailed, well made
- Reeded moulding detail to drawer front
- Scroll carved, pierced brackets to opening
A magnificent piece of William IV furniture, solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 230cm (90.5")
Max Depth: 70cm (27.5")
Counter Height: 95cm (37.5")
Max Up-stand Height: 28cm (11")
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.