Large Display Case, Bronze, Museum Quality, Showcase, A. Edmonds & Co Mid C20th
Our Stock # 18.5409
This is a large display case, a bronze mounted museum quality showcase by A. Edmonds & Co. of London and Birmingham dating to the mid 20th century.
- As good as it gets in display case quality
- Manufactured by the prestigious A. Edmonds & Co. Ltd
- Operating out of London & Birmingham, England
- Bronze mounted, four sided display case
- Seamless construction over three foot square base
- Integrated rollers to base section for ease of object installation
- Raised on four, tapering, square section legs with integrated bronze feet adjusters
- The door with patented hinge and locking system
- Multiple internal throws operated by a single key
- Glass walls of thick, heavy and strong plate glass
- Upper glass opaque
A magnificent large display case. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 91.5cm (36'')
Max Depth: 91.5cm (36'')
Max Height: 228.5cm (90'')
Max Width: 84cm (33'')
Max Depth: 85cm (33.5'')
Max Height: 198cm (78'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.