Large Candelabra, 19th Century, French, Brass Gilt Centrepiece, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5348
This is a large candelabra, a 19th century, French, brass gilt table centrepiece dating to circa 1900.
- Substantial and magnificent gilt brass candelabra
- Offering five elaborately scrolled branches
- And a sixth to the top featuring an alternative finial
- Each position tipped with classical urn sconces
- Standing upon six feet with the outer four of lion paw form
- The base adorned with foliate and moulded decoration
- Rising into the impressive classical urn with scrolled handles
- The bowl displaying reeded and etched detail
A superior, large candelabra with solid joints and construction, delivered ready for the home.
Max Width: 30cm (11.75'')
Max Depth: 30cm (11.75'')
Max Height: 68cm (26.75'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.