Large Antique Wing Back Armchair, English, Leather, Club Chair, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 11.3145
This is a large antique wing back armchair, an English leather club chair from the Victorian period, circa 1900.
- An attractive late 19th century leather armchair presented in good antique condition
- With stunning wing form showing classic lines and Victorian styling
- Desirable large proportions and solidly constructed
- Rising from a mahogany leg set united by an 'H' stretcher
- Upholstered in a quality, patinated, olive green leather
- Offering comfortable and supportive seating with a removable seat cushion
A simply lovely chair in good condition and a piece to be welcomed into any location. Delivered waxed, polished & ready for the home
Max Width: 80cm (31.5'')
Max Depth: 80cm (31.5'')
Max Height: 107cm (42.25'')
Seat Width: 52cm (20.5'')
Seat Depth: 52cm (20.5'')
Seat Height: 44cm (17.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World