Large Antique Wing Back Armchair, English, Leather, Club Chair, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 11.3145
This is a large antique wing back armchair, an English leather club chair from the Victorian period, circa 1900.
- An attractive late 19th century leather armchair presented in good antique condition
- With stunning wing form showing classic lines and Victorian styling
- Desirable large proportions and solidly constructed
- Rising from a mahogany leg set united by an 'H' stretcher
- Upholstered in a quality, patinated, olive green leather
- Offering comfortable and supportive seating with a removable seat cushion
A simply lovely chair in good condition and a piece to be welcomed into any location. Delivered waxed, polished & ready for the home
Max Width: 80cm (31.5'')
Max Depth: 80cm (31.5'')
Max Height: 107cm (42.25'')
Seat Width: 52cm (20.5'')
Seat Depth: 52cm (20.5'')
Seat Height: 44cm (17.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.