Large Antique Vanity Mirror, Toilet, Swing, English, Victorian Marble Circa 1850
Our Stock # 11.1356
This is a large antique vanity mirror, a toilet or swing mirror, English, Victorian with a marble plinth dating to circa 1850.
- A gorgeous and unusual example of a Victorian dressing mirror
- In mahogany and complimented by the well veined marble top
- Displaying classical overtones accentuated by the scroll detailing throughout
- The original mirror plate displays desirable aged foxing
- Bordered in an attractive, narrow, flame mahogany frame
- Mirror mount complete with turned knobs to hold the mirror at the desired angle
- The base in good proportion with a triple stepped plinth
- Standing upon beautifully carved, scrolled feet
- Overall a nicely proportioned mirror in good antique order displaying pleasing patina
Larger than average piece with solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 61cm (24'')
Max Depth: 28cm (11'')
Max Height: 89cm (35'')
Mirror Width: 39cm (15.25'')
Mirror Height: 59.5cm (23.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World