Large Antique Steamer Trunk, English, Edwardian, Leather, Travel Case Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5905
This is a large antique steamer trunk. An English, Edwardian, leather travelling case dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Huge character and appeal
- Aged leather displaying desirable patina
- Wear commensurate with age and use, some torn straps
- Catch-plate clasp absent
- Large and sturdy, would make a great side or coffee table
- Featuring straps and buckles with carry handles to ends
- Lid lifts to reveal English green lining, pouch to inside lid
- Owner's initials 'S.J.W.' to one end
- Original wooden skids and rollers to the bottom
A fascinating antique steamer trunk, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 88cm (34.75'')
Max Depth: 52cm (20.5'')
Max Height: 37cm (14.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World