Large Antique Specimen Cabinet, English, Chest of Drawers, Shop, Edwardian
Our Stock # 18.6391
This is a large antique specimen cabinet. An English, mahogany and boxwood chest of drawers ideal for shop or retail use, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Elegant cabinet from the Edwardian period
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Select mahogany in deep caramel hues with fine grain interest
- Resplendent in a wax polish finish
- A suite of seven graduated sets of drawers (3 of 1 depth and 2 pairs)
- Ebonised pulls provide an eye-catching contrast
- Brass label plates in good order
- Each drawer finished with original, textile lining and quality dovetail joints
- Top features wonderful grain with discrete boxwood inlay
- Boxwood inlay decorates the cabinet sides
- 360-degree appeal with a pair of field panels to the rear with further inlay
- Ideal for use as a serve-over counter or for central room placement
This is a wonderful antique specimen cabinet, sure to appeal to a shopkeeper or for a collector of small items. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 65cm (25.5'')
Max Depth: 52cm (20.5'')
Max Height: 88cm (34.75'')
Drawer Width: 50cm (19.75")
Drawer Depth: 36cm (14.25")
Drawer Heights: 5.5cm (2.25") 8cm (3.25") 10cm (4")
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World