Large Antique Silversmith's Table, English, Pine, Industrial, Bench, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.7571
This is a large antique silversmith's table. An English, pine industrial craftsman's bench, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Delightfully stout and robust antique artisan's table
- Displaying a desirable aged patina throughout
- Victorian pine top shows fine grain interest and natural finish
- Original painted frame pleasingly weathered with great character
- Impressive three plank top with superb 7cm (2.75") thickness
- Pair of tool drawers to front with dividers, the left dressed with an iron drop handle
- Raised upon stout square section legs to each corner
- Eye-catching cross-stretchers add visual interest and strength to the frame
This is a distinctive antique silversmith's table, with wonderful original patination and great proportion. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home or institution.
Max Width: 183cm (72'')
Max Depth: 74cm (29.25'')
Max Height: 84cm (33'')
Kneehole To Ends: 60cm (23.5'')
Kneehole To Centre: 77cm (30.25'')
Top Thickness: 7cm (2.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World