Large Antique Shop Display Cabinet, English, Oak, Showcase, Edwardian, C.1910
Our Stock # 18.6970
This is a large antique shop display cabinet. An English, oak and glass showcase, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Grand display case makes for superb viewing
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Select oak offers fine grain interest
- Clear, bright glass in good order
- Generous frame with slim pillars adds suitability for retail or an institution
- Spacious interior accessed by a pair of sliding rear doors with inset pulls
- Wide glass shelf rests upon a trio of adjustable bracket arms
- Striking oak base with superb wood grain and light caramel hues
- Continuous plinth base with tiered apron trim
- Standing upon a set of four square feet with short tapered legs
This is a large and highly appealing shop display cabinet, with generously sized glass panes and slim frame. Ideally suited to an institution or retail location, the size also offers itself to the collector of large items. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for display.
Max Width: 182cm (71.75'')
Max Depth: 61cm (24'')
Max Height: 91cm (35.75'')
Shelf Width: 137cm (54'')
Shelf Depth: 30cm (11.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World