Large Antique Settee, Regency, Mahogany, Scroll End Sofa, Daybed, Circa 1820
Our Stock # 18.5374
This is a large antique settee, a Regency upholstered, mahogany, scroll end sofa day bed dating to circa 1820.
- A large three seater sofa in fine order throughout
- Quality mahogany displaying grain interest in deep, rich tones
- Benefiting from a 'show back' ideal for centre room placement
- Raised on stout, squat turned legs legs over ceramic castors
- Magnificent, carved 'S' scroll armrests
- Broad crest rail moulding and similar seat rail
- Well sprung and traditionally stuffed for comfort
- Professionally upholstered in a sage green velour cloth
- Finished with a matching brocade trim
Offering a comfortable seat with period charm. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 218.5cm (86'')
Max Depth: 61cm (24'')
Max Height: 78.5cm (31'')
Seat Width: 142.5cm (56'')
Seat Depth: 56cm (22'')
Seat Height: 38.25cm (15'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.