Large, Antique Refectory Table, Scottish, 8 Seat, Oak, Dining, Victorian, C.1870
Our Stock # 18.6815
This is a large antique refectory table. A Scottish, 8-seat oak dining table, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1870.
- Superb Scottish oak draws the eye
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Select oak stocks with fine grain interest
- Copious medullary rays shine through the wax polish finish
- Generously sized table surface with a trio of panels inset within a broad border
- The square section apron set within broad shoulders
- Raised upon tapering, turned legs decorated with carved rings
- United by a long H-stretcher for extra strength and standing on bun feet
This is a large antique refectory table with comfortable seating for 8 and striking Scottish oak grain interest. Set to dazzle at a dinner party or for the family gathering, this table will delight. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 288cm (113.5'')
Max Depth: 106cm (41.75'')
Max Height: 76.5cm (30'')
Kneehole Height: 64.5cm (25.5")
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World