Large Antique Refectory Dining Table, C17th Taste, English Oak, Edwardian c.1910
Our Stock # 18.5005
This is a large antique refectory table in the 17th century taste in English oak dating to the Edwardian period circa 1910.
- Seating a comfy ten or a cosy twelve
- Of huge character and massive construction
- Of quality craftsmanship, well made in stout stocks
- Good colour and grain interest throughout
- Two plank top featuring cleated ends
- Traditionally pegged and jointed
- Vase form trestle ends with broad platform feet
- Huge, central, low waney stretcher
A super English, country kitchen, farmhouse table. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 260cm (102.25'')
Max Depth: 86.5cm (34'')
Max Height: 75cm (29.5'')
Knee Height: 70cm (27.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World