Large Antique Pine Sideboard, French, Late 19th Century, Buffet, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5966
This is a large, antique pine sideboard. A French, late 19th century dining room buffet cabinet circa 1900.
- Crafted from generous stocks of antique pine
- Displaying rich honey hues in a wax polished finish
- Showing fine grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Offering generous storage with appealing classical overtones
- A large, shaped backboard decorated with carved scroll detail
- Crowned with an attractive, carved open palm motif
- Shaped counter top with edge moulding before narrow shelf raised on baluster pillars
- Flanked by a pair of napery drawers with display space over
- A suite of three graduated drawers offering abundant storage
- Dressed with pairs of solid brass drop handles over pierced brass backplates
- Cupboards either side with shaped relief field panels
- Securely closing with working locks and keys to the cupboards
- Two deep serpentine front drawers complete the arrangement
- The whole raised upon six, stout turned legs
This large antique pine sideboard would grace any home or chateau. Solid joints and construction and is delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 175cm (69'')
Max Depth: 62.5cm (24.5'')
Max Height: 180cm (70.75'')
Cabinet Width: 39cm (15.25'')
Cabinet Depth: 46.5cm (18.25'')
Cabinet Height: 53cm (20.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World