Large Antique Pedestal Desk, English, Mahogany, Victorian, Partners c.1860
Our Stock #åÊR9001
This is a large antique pedestal desk. An English piece in mahogany and dating to the mid Victorian period, c.1860.
- Superior quality in country house proportion
- Highly desirable natural aged colouration and patina
- Professionally fitted, triple tooled, black leather skiver highlighted in gold
- Four graduated pedestal drawers flank central frieze drawer
- Each dressed with deep moulding frames and turned pulls
- Original brass locks with key operating most
- Of note, added security in a Bramah lock to upper right hand drawer
- Room facing side fitted with triple cupboard doors
- Key operating right hand cupboard lock
- Inside, adjustable document shelves
A super example of a boardroom or library desk. Solid Joints and construction. Delivered, waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 153cm (60.5'')
Max Depth: 94cm (37'')
Max Height: 78cm (30.75'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.