Large Antique Panoramic Tapestry, French, Needlepoint, Decorative Panel, C.1910
Our Stock # 18.7788
This is a large antique panoramic tapestry. A French, needlepoint decorative panel with mahogany frame, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Fascinatingly wide with great detail and colour
- Displays a desirable aged patina throughout
- Generously sized needlepoint tapestry with copious detail
- Presented within a quality mahogany frame, ready to mount
- Classical French forest scene with 18th century noblemen walking their hounds
- In the distance, rolling hills meander to a prominent castle overlooking a glade
- Foliage resplendent in an attractive array of mellow hues
This is a delightful antique panoramic tapestry, with idyllic classical French scene. Delivered polished and ready to hang.
Max Width: 203.5cm (80'')
Max Depth: 3.5cm (1.5'')
Max Height: 83cm (32.75'')
Tapestry Width: 178.5cm (70.25'')
Tapestry Height: 68.5cm (27'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World