Large Antique Oak Throne Chair, Edwardian, Bench, Seat, Classical, Doric, c.1910
Our Stock # 18.5787
This is a large, antique, oak throne chair. An English, Edwardian bench seat with classical detail and Doric columns dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Of large proportion and magnificent presence
- Rich in colour with a desirable aged patina
- Featuring beautifully carved, fluted Doric columns
- Flanking a canopied, broad back panel
- Small mounted plaque, plain to the obverse
- Robust, barrel turned supports to shaped armrests
- Generous saddle seat slab displays grain interest
- Raised on robust plinth legs
An imposing antique, oak throne chair. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 91.5cm (36'')
Max Depth: 56.5cm (22.25'')
Max Height: 160.5cm (63.25'')
Seat Width: 54cm (21.25'')
Seat Depth: 49cm (19.25'')
Seat Height: 45cm (17.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World