Large Antique Museum Display Case, English, Bronze, Oak, Showcase Cabinet, 1910
Our Stock # 18.7334
This is a large antique museum display case. An English, bronze over oak showcase cabinet, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Of superior proportion and clarity
- Displaying a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Polished bronze frame showing golden hues and pleasingly slim pillars
- Each glass plate of bright, clear appearance and free of cracks or marks
- Full-height door to one end opens smoothly
- Finished with inset locks to frame — key present
- Dressed interior plinth in quality, neutral-coloured linen
- Presented upon a stout oak stand with rich caramel hues
This is a superb, large antique museum display case, offering bright, clear viewing suitable for any institution or collector of large, cherished items.
Max Width: 168cm (66.25'')
Max Depth: 71cm (28'')
Max Height: 183cm (72'')
Display Area Width: 164cm (64.5'')
Display Area Depth: 69cm (27.25'')
Display Area Height: 115cm (45.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World